ignou bpp admission, ignou bpp online admission 2017, ignou bachelor’s preparatory programme, ignou bpp admission 2017, bpp from ignou, , ignou bpp admission fee, correspondence bpp from ignou:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) invites applications from the learners all over the country for admission to its Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme for January as well as July session every year. It comes under the School of Social Sciences (SOSS). The IGNOU BPP Admission is provided under Walk-In admission scheme. In this scheme, the learners can apply for admission to this programme in any of the two academic sessions. Also, read about IGNOU BDP Admission.
IGNOU BPP Admission:
The learners from all over the country can apply for admission to this programme via two modes of admission i.e. Online or Offline. The details about both the mode of admission to IGNOU Bachelor of Computer Applications has been mentioned below:
- In the Offline mode of admission, the students need to first of all download the Common prospectus and admission application form from the University official website at http://www.ignou.ac.in or they can obtain it from the nearest IGNOU Regional Centre. They need to submit the filled-in application form for IGNOU BPP admission along with the programme fee in the form of Demand Draft (DD) to their respected Regional Centre.
- In the Online mode of admission, the students need to visit the IGNOU Online Admission website at https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/. They need to register themselves at the website and follow the general instructions to enroll them for BPP programme. The students have to upload the required documents while filling up the IGNOU BPP Online Admission Form. Also, they can pay the admission fee for this programme online via using their Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
- IGNOU BPP Admission Notification
- IGNOU BPP Prospectus (Common Prospectus)
- IGNOU BPP Term End Exam Date Sheet
- IGNOU BPP Term End Exam Form
- IGNOU BPP Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
- IGNOU BPP Previous Year Question Papers
- IGNOU BPP Term End Exam Result
- IGNOU BPP Result Grade Card
Last Date of IGNOU BPP Admission :
The last date to apply for admission or submitting the application form to the concerned Regional Centre can be checked from the latest admission notification available on the university official website. The last date for admission to Economics programme will be different for January and July academic sessions. The students can find the latest admission notification on the university website at following path : www.ignou.ac.in> Student Zone> Admission Announcement. The university also publishes the latest admission notifications in the local daily newspapers.
Note: The candidates seeking admission to IGNOU BPP has been advised to check the university official website for latest admission notification, last date, etc.
IGNOU Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme Prospectus:
The learners can obtain the hard copy of the “Student Handbook and Prospectus” for BPP programme from their nearest IGNOU Regional Centers or Study Centers of the university by submitting the fee of Rs.200/- at the Cash Counters. The Common prospectus contains the complete detail about the BPP programme and it also includes various forms which would be required for the completion of studies such as Term End Examination, Re-Registration, Revaluation, Change of Study Centre, Course, etc. The students can also order prospectus via post as well by sending Demand Draft of Rs.250/- in favour of IGNOU, New Delhi to the following address: “Registrar, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi,110068”. The prospectus will be sent to students only after the receiving of Demand Draft by the university.
The IGNOU Bachelor Preparatory programme has been designed and developed for the students who want to take admission to bachelor degree programme in IGNOU but they do not have the formal qualification of 10+2 and attained the age of 18 years/as on 1st April and 1st October for January & July session respectively. It provides an opportunity for the learners who have left the early education due to various reasons and now they wish to pursue the bachelor degree.
The other details about the programme such as admission eligibility, fee structure, etc has been mentioned below:
- The medium of Instruction: It is available in following languages: English, Hindi, Oriya, Tamil, Bengali, Marathi, Telugu, Malyalam & Gujarati.
- Admission Eligibility: The candidates should be having 10+2 or its equivalent qualification.
- Fee Structure: The candidates need to pay the total fee of Rs. 1,000/- for the complete discipline which has to be paid during the admission process.
- Duration of Programme : The university provides the minimum duration of six months to the students to clear all the Bachelor of Computer Applications courses during the study. But the university allows the students to clear the programme within a maximum duration of two years.
Programme Coordinator’s Contact Details:
- Name: Dr Subhas Shetgovekar
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Phone no: 011-29572721
IGNOU BPP Solved Assignments:
The students who take admission in this programme have to complete the tutor marked assignments and submit it to the related study centre. The assignments constitute 30% marks and term end theory exam constitutes the remaining 70% marks. So, to score good percentage of marks, as a result, you need to make good solved assignments of IGNOU BPP programme and submit it to the study centre. The students need to submit the solved assignment for each theory course for which the assignment question papers can be downloadable from the university official website.
IGNOU BPP Courses & Syllabus :
|Course Code||Course Name||Credits|
|(Choose any two Courses)|
|PCO-1||Preparatory Course in Commerce||1|
|OMT-101||Preparatory course in General Mathematics||1|
|OSS-101||Preparatory course in Social Sciences||1|