bba from ignou distance education, correspondence bba from ignou, ignou bba admission 2017, ignou bba online admission 2017, bba in retailing from ignou, ignou BBA(Retailing), ignou bba admission fee:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) invites applications from the learners all over the country for admission to its BBA in Retailing programme for July session every year. It comes under the School of Management Studies (SOMS).
The admission to BBARL programme has been provided under IGNOU Walk-In admission scheme.The students who have completed the 10+2 can apply for admission in July academic cycle to pursue their Bachelor Degree in Retailing.
To become eligible for bachelor degree to be awarded, the student should complete all the required semester courses.
The students who have completed the 10+2 can apply for admission in July academic cycle to pursue their Bachelor Degree in Retailing. To become eligible for bachelor degree to be awarded, the student should complete all the required semester courses.
IGNOU BBA(Retailing) Admission:
The learners from all over the country can apply for admission to this programme via two modes of admission i.e. Online or Offline. The details about both the mode of admission to IGNOU BBA(Retailing) has been mentioned below:
In the Offline mode of admission, the students need to first of all download the Common prospectus and admission application form from the University official website at http://www.ignou.ac.in or they can obtain it from the nearest IGNOU Regional Centre.
They need to submit the filled-in application form for IGNOU BBA admission along with the programme fee in the form of Demand Draft (DD) to their respected Regional Centre.
In the Online mode of admission, the students need to visit the IGNOU Online Admission website at https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/. They need to register themselves at the website and follow the general instructions to enroll them for BA in Social Work programme.
The students have to upload the required documents while filling up the IGNOU BBA Online Admission Form. Also, they can pay the admission fee for this programme online via using their Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
- IGNOU BBA(Retailing) Admission Notification
- IGNOU BBA(Retailing) Prospectus (Common Prospectus)
- IGNOU BBA(Retailing) Term End Exam Date Sheet
- IGNOU BBA(Retailing) Term End Exam Form
- IGNOU BBA(Retailing) Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
- IGNOU BBA(Retailing) Previous Year Question Papers
- IGNOU BBA(Retailing) Term End Exam Result
- IGNOU BBA(Retailing) Result Grade Card
Last Date of IGNOU BBA(Retailing) Admission :
The last date to apply for admission to IGNOU BA(Social Work) or submitting application form to the concerned Regional Centre can be checked from the latest admission notification available on the university official website.
The last date for admission to Economics programme will be different for January and July academic sessions. The students can find the latest admission notification on the university website at following path : www.ignou.ac.in> Student Zone> Admission Announcement. The university also publish the latest admission notifications in the local daily newspapers.
The students can find the latest admission notification on the university website at following path: www.ignou.ac.in> Student Zone> Admission Announcement. The university also publishes the latest admission notifications in the local daily newspapers.
Note: The candidates seeking admission to IGNOU BBA has been advised to check the university official website for latest admission notification, last date, etc.
IGNOU BBA(Retailing) Prospectus:
The learners can obtain the hard copy of the “Student Handbook and Prospectus” for BBA programme from their nearest IGNOU Regional Centers or Study Centers of the university by submitting the fee of Rs.200/- at the Cash Counters.
The Common prospectus contains the complete detail about the BBA programme and it also includes various forms which would be required for the completion of studies such as Term End Examination, Re-Registration, Revaluation, Change of Study Centre, Course, etc.
The students can also order prospectus via post as well by sending Demand Draft of Rs.250/- in favour of IGNOU, New Delhi to the following address: “Registrar, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi,110068”.
The prospectus will be sent to students only after the receiving of Demand Draft by the university.
The IGNOU BBA(Retailing) discipline has been designed for those learners who wants to make their career in the field of the retail sector as a manager. The learner can earn while they are doing the programme by taking training/full-time job in a retail store.
After completing the bachelor degree, they can take admission to Master Degree in the same field. It opens up the path for 10+2 students to be a graduate without interruption to his/her professional career.
The other details about the programme such as admission eligibility, fee structure, etc has been mentioned below:
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Admission Eligibility: The university admit the students to this discipline under two categories:
- Category A -Direct Entry: 10+ 2/equivalent based on merit of physically fit candidates. There are also reserved seats as per Government of India rules. The university will conduct personal interview at the Regional Centre which will be conducted by the Regional Director of the Regional Centre in consultation with the Programme Coordinator. For more details please check out the IGNOU Common prospectus.
- Category B – Sponsored Admission : In this category, only those students can apply who have been sponsored by his retail company and must have passed +2/equivalent. The company who is sponsoring his employee will submit a letter on the company’s letterhead issued by a competent authority along with an individual application form of the candidate nominated with the programme fee through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi. There is no need to submit admission fee at this point as the candidate need to submit the fees only after the selection.
- Fee Structure: The candidates need to pay the total fee of Rs. 27,000/- for the complete discipline which has to be paid @Rs 9000/- per year during the admission and re-registration process.
- Duration of Programme : The university provides the minimum duration of three years to the students to clear all the BBA(Retailing) courses during the study. But the university allows the students to clear the programme within a maximum duration of six years.
Programme Coordinator Contact Details:
- Name: Prof. Nawal Kishor, Prof. N. V. Narasimham, Dr. Madhulika Lal, Dr. Rashmi Bansal, Dr. V. Venugopal Reddy, Dr. Anupriya Pandey
- EmailId: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Phone no: 011-29535266,011-29535266,011-29573006,011-29573023,011-29573016
IGNOU BBA(Retailing) Solved Assignments:
The students who take admission in this programme have to complete the tutor marked assignments and submit it to the related study centre. The assignments constitutes 30% marks and term end theory exam constitutes the remaining 70% marks. So, to score good percentage of marks as a result, you need to make good solved assignments of IGNOU BBA programme and submit it to the study centre. The students need to submit the solved assignment for each theory course for which the assignment question papers can be downloadable from the university official website.
IGNOU BBA(Retailing) Courses & Syllabus :
It consists of total of 18 courses with total number of credits equal to 96 where 1 credit is equivalent to 30 study hours.
The students who are pursuing this programme need to register themselves for the 1st and second year courses respectively, irrespective of their results whether they pass or fail.
They can check the IGNOU BBA(Retailing) syllabus from university website or in prospectus also. We have mentioned below the detail about the Course Code, Name and Credits:
|IGNOU BBA in Retailing First Year Syllabus|
|Course Code||Course Name||Credits|
|BRL 1||Overview of Retailing||4|
|BRL 2||Retail Marketing and Communication||4|
|BRL 3||Retail Management Perspective and Communication||4|
|BRL 4||Customer Service Management||4|
|BRLT 5||Internship and Viva-Voce||16|
|IGNOU BBA in Retailing Second Year Syllabus|
|BRL 6||Buying and Merchandising-I||4|
|BRL 7||Store Operations-I||4|
|BRL 8||Human Resources||4|
|ECO 1||Business Organization||4|
|BCOA 1||Business Communication and Entrepreneurship||4|
|BRLT 9||On the Job Training (OJT) and Viva-Voce||8|
|IGNOU BBA in Retailing Third Year Syllabus|
|BRL 10||Buying and Merchandising-II||4|
|BRL 11||Retail Operations and Store Management-II||4|
|BRL 12||Visual Merchandising and Store Management||4|
|BRL 13||Customer Value Management||4|
|BRL 15||IT Application in Retail||4|
|BRLT 16||On the Job Training (OJT) and Viva Voce||12|
* These are the practical courses which students need to complete to obtain the bachelor degree in social work. The learners need to successfully complete the first year practical courses to take up practical for the second year. Same is applicable for second year to third year.