ignou ma adult education admission 2017, ignou ma adult education online admission 2017, ma in adult education from ignou, ignou maae syllabus, ignou maae grade card:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) invites applications from the learners all over the country for admission to its Master of Arts in Adult Education(MAAE) programme for July session every year. It comes under the School of Education (SOE). The admission to MA(Adult Education) programme has been provided under IGNOU Walk-In admission scheme.
The students who have completed their Bachelor Degree can apply for admission in July academic cycle to pursue their Master Degree in Adult Education.To become eligible for the master degree to be awarded, the student should complete all the required first-year and second-year courses.
IGNOU MA(Adult Education) Admission:
The learners from all over the country can apply for admission to this programme via two modes of admission i.e. Online or Offline. The details about both the mode of admission to IGNOU MA(Adult Education) has been mentioned below:
- In the Offline mode of admission, the students need to first of all download the Common prospectus and admission application form from the University official website at http://www.ignou.ac.in or they can obtain it from the nearest IGNOU Regional Centre. They need to submit the filled-in application form for IGNOU MA(Adult Education) admission along with the programme fee in the form of Demand Draft (DD) to their respected Regional Centre.
- In the Online mode of admission, the students need to visit the IGNOU Online Admission website at https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/. They need to register themselves at the website and follow the general instructions to enroll them for MAAE programme. The students have to upload the required documents while filling up the IGNOU MA(Adult Education) Online Admission form. Also, they can pay the admission fee for this programme online via using their Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
Last Date of IGNOU MA(Adult Education) Admission:
The last date to apply for admission or submitting the application form to the concerned Regional Centre can be checked from the latest admission notification available on the university official website. The students can find the latest admission notification on the university website at following path : www.ignou.ac.in> Student Zone> Admission Announcement. The university also publishes the latest admission notifications in the local daily newspapers.
Note: The candidates seeking admission to IGNOU MA(Adult Education) has been advised to check the university official website for latest admission notification, last date, etc.
IGNOU MA(Adult Education) Prospectus:
The learners can obtain the hard copy of the “Student Handbook and Prospectus” for MA(Adult Education) programme from their nearest IGNOU Regional Centers or Study Centers of the university by submitting the fee of Rs.200/- at the Cash Counters. The Common prospectus contains the complete detail about the MA(Adult Education)(MAAE) programme and it also includes various forms which would be required for the completion of studies such as Term End Examination, Re-Registration, Revaluation, Change of Study Centre, Course, etc.
The students can also order prospectus via post as well by sending Demand Draft of Rs.250/- in favour of IGNOU, New Delhi to the following address: “Registrar, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi,110068”. The prospectus will be sent to students only after the receiving of Demand Draft by the university.
The IGNOU MA(Adult Education) programme has been designed to provide the learners with an opportunity to pursue their career in the field of adult education. The main objective is to promote professional competency and capacity building of pre-service and in-service people in the field of adult education and allied areas.It also provides an opportunity for the learners who have completed their graduation and desires to pursue their Master Degree in this field.
The other details about the programme such as admission eligibility, fee structure, etc has been mentioned below:
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Admission Eligibility: The candidates should be having Bachelor or higher degree from a recognized university.
- Fee Structure: The candidates need to pay the total fee of Rs.6000/- for the complete discipline which has to be paid @Rs 12,000/- per year during the admission and re-registration process.
- Duration of Programme : The university provides the minimum duration of two years to the students to clear all the MA(Adult Education)(MAAE) courses during the study. But the university allows the students to clear the programme within a maximum duration of five years.
Programme Coordinator Contact Details:
- Name: Dr. M.V.Lakshmi Reddy
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Phone no: 011-29572935
IGNOU MA(Adult Education)(MAAE) Courses & Syllabus:
It consists of 10 courses with the total number of credits equal to 68 where 1 credit is equivalent to 30 study hours. The students who are pursuing this programme need to register themselves for the 1st and second-year courses respectively, irrespective of their results whether they pass or fail. The Students can check the IGNOU MA(Adult Education)(MAAE) syllabus from university website or in prospectus also. We have mentioned below the detail about the Course Code, Name, and Credits:
IGNOU MAAE First Year Courses
|Course Code||Course Name||Credits|
|MAE-1||Understanding Adult Education||6|
|MAE-2||Policy Planning and Implementation of Adult Education in India||6|
|MAE-3||Knowledge Management, Information Dissemination and Networking in Adult Education||6|
|MAEL-1||Practical Work Components||10|
IGNOU MAAE Second Year Courses
|MAE-4||Extension Education and Development||6|
|MAE-5||Population and Development Education||6|
|MESE-61||Open and Distance Learning Systems||6|
|MAEE-2||Basics of Legal Awareness||6|