The Indira Gandhi National Open University publishes the link on its official website for all its students to fill up IGNOU online exam form. The students can also download the IGNOU Term End Examination form to submit it manually at their respective university regional centre. Do you also want to know about admission, date sheet related to Ignou?
The university conducts the examinations twice in a year i.e in the month of June and December. Earlier the university had successfully conducted the IGNOU TEE Dec 2016 and now it’s the time for the university to conduct the June 2017 examination. The students will be able to fill up IGNOU Online Exam Form June 2017 from 1st March 2017.
[alert-announce]Important Note: The last date to fill exam form online has been extended to 30th April, 2017 without any late fee.[/alert-announce]
IGNOU Online Exam Form June 2017:
In this exam form section, we have published the link for all the students to download the form in the form of pdf file or students can directly fill up the IGNOU Exam Form June 2017.The university provides the common exam form for all its students so that they can apply to appear in examination for any of programme and its related courses.
The complete detail about filling up exam form, where to submit it, concerned regional, fee payment, etc can be found in the form itself. It is very important for the students to fill up exam form online or offline on time to appear in Term End Examination. Otherwise, they will not be able to receive or download their get their Ignou hall ticket which will restrict them to appear in the examination.
We have provided all the required links below to download IGNOU Exam Form June 2017 or fill it online.
IGNOU Exam Form June 2017 Submission Last Date:
We have also mentioned below the various last dates for submitting IGNOU Term End Examination form for June and December. These are presented as below in the tabular form:
|Dates for Submission of IGNOU Term End Examination Form Online / Offline|
|For June Examination||Late Fee||For December Examination||Late Fee|
|1 March to 31 March||NIL||1 Sept to 30 Sept||NIL|
|1 April to 30 April||Rs. 500/-||1 Oct to 31 Oct||Rs. 500/-|
|1 May to 15 May||Rs. 1000/-*||1 Nov to 15 Nov||Rs. 1000/-*|
* The examination for the students who will fill up and submit their examination form from 1st May to 15th May for June examinations and 1 Nov to 15 Nov for December examinations will be conducted at the Regional Centre city.
IGNOU Exam Form Submission- Guidelines & Instructions:
There are few very important instructions which students need to follow before submitting the IGNOU Exam Form which are as follows:
- Please make sure that you have submitted all the required number of Tutor Marked IGNOU Solved Assignments before due date.
- The examination fee should be submitted only through demand draft only.The demand draft should be made in favour of IGNOU payable at the city of the Regional Centre wherever the exam form will be submitted.
- Please fill up the examination form correctly with all the required information such as enrollment number, programme code, course code, fee,etc. In case of non-compliance of any of the above conditions candidature for appearing in the Term-end Examination will not be considered and the university will not provide hall ticket to these students.
- The examination fee for each course is – Rs.120/- (Examination fee once paid will not be refunded/adjusted in any case). Also, the exam form should be submitted at the Regional Centre under which your examination centre falls.